PTR-Precision Technologies, Inc. is currently seeking a Shop Coordinator to join our Jobshop team. This position supports customer part flow through the shop and its vendors.
- Read and interpret blueprints and shop work instructions
- Clean and assemble precision parts
- Perform dimensional inspections
- Cut, polish and etch welding samples for inspection
- Maintain equipment used for shop support
- Communicate with weld operators to ensure optimal workflow and provide assistance when necessary
- Office support includingf communicating status of open orders; receiving and opening job orders, and communicating with vendors to maintain efficient process flow
- Perform other duties as necessary or assigned
WE ARE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO:
- Enjoys handling a variety of different tasks
- Is versatile, flexible, and adaptable
- Is a team player
- Is reliable and conscientious
- Detail-orientated and thorough
- High school diploma or equivalent
- At least 1 year of relevant experience in a manufacturing environment
- Valid driver's license
- Mechanical aptitude
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience with customers/vendor interaction
- Proficient computer skills (Microsoft Office; ERP experience helpful but not required)
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Medical and Dental
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Generous 401k Plan
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Employer Paid Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- 12 Paid Holidays
- Paid Sick Days
- Tuition Reimbursement
Interested candidates are invited to submit a resume today.
We are an equal opportunity employer.