POSITION REPORTS TO:
PTR’s business in Enfield, CT requires an Electro-Mechanical Engineer that will report directly to the Engineering Manager. They will be responsible to design, develop, test or help the manufacturing and installation of electrical equipment, or systems for industrial use. Some of this will be “hands-on” manufacturing when necessary.
A bachelor's degree in Eletrical Engineering or equivalent.
- Design, develop, or test electronic components and systems for industrial use employing knowledge of electronic theory and materials properties.
- Design electronic circuits and components for use on and around our systems.
- Ability to read and interpret engineered drawings and specifications.
- Ability to travel when requested to support Service department in troubleshooting, testing, installation, upgrading or repair of equipment.
- Computer literate with Microsoft Office and AutoCAD
- Any programming using Ladder Logic, Visual Basic and .Net is a plus.
Being a small company, other miscellaneous duties will be required as they become necessary.